

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!
I wanted to take this weekend to catch up on blogging...Life's moving ahead and I have to keep you up to date! Recently, I found out the iLEAD program in San Juan, PR will be postponed for a few years until the church plant is off the ground. Praise God for the vision and wisdom He's given the team down there. In view of this, I would like to introduce you to the new place I will be serving...Costa Rica! The pictures above are from my time in this beautiful country...I took a vision trip for about 10 days doing children's/youth ministry and getting to know the ministry better. It was great to return to the place I called home for a month in college. What incredible people! It's been a long road, but I'm excited to soon reach my goal in becoming a foreign missionary, and I look forward to moving down this summer...
As of now, relax in the fact that God's on the throne! All the prayers and financial support have made this come about and I'm so grateful for you!!! More details to come!!!
1 comment:
Lindsey, good blog. We will keep praying that the Lord forms His perfect will in your life. There are twists and turns, even in the center of His will, some times.
John P.
Post a Comment