Thursday, December 9, 2010

when animals attack


Yesterday, animals attacked.
It was one of the funniest things that I've ever seen in person. I was driving Lillie to go talk to someone about the party tomorrow, when I saw a Golden Retriever coming up the street. It was a beautiful dog, though from his belly down was black from mudd. He was thrilled and content to be 1. dirty and 2. wet. I was in my car with Chino in the passanger seat with the windows half-way down, so I said hello to the doggie. As I spoke to him, he decided that it was an invitation to come into the car, and began to jump all over my car and try to get in through the passanger window!!!
After a moment of screaming, we put the windows up to prohibit him from entering, and he continued to try to jump in....on all sides of my car. It was like a bear attacking a trash can to dump the contents out...all I could do was laugh.
We were prisoners. No one could leave the car. Luigi had an idea, a good one at that...He grabbed a roll of wrapping paper I happen to have and got out of the car. He used the paper roll as defense while the playful dog decided to find someone else to play with and ran away...
SO FUNNY!

No comments: