Well, I´m renting a new house now. I moved from Heredia to Coronado and it has been amazing. Everything is SO close to where I live. Before, I was driving around town all the time, because of the long distance from where I work to where I lived. Now, I feel like I have renewed energy. I have so much time! It´s amazing. Praise God for His provision.
Tonight, we went to our leadership group, which we have every 15 days. It was so encouraging reading about how Jesus got through temptation in the desert. I´m learning that the desert is a really good place to be with God. It´s a place that´s uncomfortable and hard, which makes it a place where we have to rely on God and humble ourselves. I´m learning that the desert is a place where Jesus didn´t complain!!! 40 days no food...I´d be a wreck. He was fullfilled in the Father, and that was enough. So amazing...
In case you´ve ever wanted to come to Costa Rica, come now!! :) The weather is absolutely amazing. We´ve made it through the rainy mess and now we´re all sunshine!
Please be praying as I transition back to being here in Costa Rica. It´s always a little adjustment to go to the states, even just for a week or a few days, that I would get back into my amazing life here.
1 comment:
Linds, thank you for what you are doing. I miss hearing about the things in Costa Rica. I would love to hear about your life and what is going on. Please keep us updated, glad to find you on here blogging! I love it. Let me know what your email is, I would love to ask a few questions. Love you & Proud of you!
Brittany
Post a Comment