Wednesday, October 7, 2009

niblets...

A few little random facts from the past week...

My neighbors put up their Christmas lights yesterday...

My dog decided he likes to chew on coconuts..where he found one, no idea!

We started the breakfast program this week in the Precario, so kids are heading to school every Thursday with a full tummy...pictures to come...

Ive been asked to be in charge of all the ministry we do in the Precario. Please pray for wisdom in this decision because it´s not an easy decision for me to make...

I´m mobile!!! (which means im lost!) I bought a car and installed alarms so I can head out where ever i need to go, thanks to my gracious Provider. Im still learning to dodge pot holes here...and motos...

We started a study of Christ´s life starting with his birth and childhood...Im SUPER excited about this!! After all, how can I demonstrate Christ´s love to the world, if I don´t know who he is?

That´s all for now...

No comments: