Thursday, January 14, 2010

by far the funniest way i've ever woken up...

This is the face of the joker who woke me up this morning. Well, I was journaling this morning in my bed because it's been SO COLD, and I decided to let che, my dog, out of his crate becuase he was making a lot of noise. I went out and realized the neighbor's chickens were in my yard. Wanting to save the chickens from a short death by dog, I got them to run off so I could tie up the dog outside. Meanwhile, one of my little chicken friends decided to make my house his home. HE JUMPED INTO MY HOUSE AND TOOK OFF! My first reaction was, HOW DO YOU GET A CHICKEN OUT OF YOUR HOUSE??!?!?! They didn't teach me this in college. So the first beautiful moments of my day, I spent chasing a chicken around my house until FINALLY, it decided to join its family outside.

I think it's going to be a good day....

No comments: