God is so good. I have been asking God to give me direction about what to do next in the Precario neighborhood. Today, we had a mom, Marta, of two of the boys who come on Tuesday invite us into her home. We asked her if we could have coffee with her next week because we want to get to know the families. She got excited to know that I have a desire to work with the women. She said there are a lot of women who are single mothers or abused whom need hope in their lives. Marta wants to help us understand the neighborhood and is going to invite other friends to the coffee.
Please pray that God would teach us, open doors to bring love, and be Christ to these women. Pray that He'll give us direction with the steps to take.
Also, I saw Juan Carlos at the homeless shelter last Saturday. Please continue to pray for him and his struggle with alcoholism, that he would turn to God...
No comments:
Post a Comment