Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nicaragua

Well, it´s been forever since I´ve updated because again I have no internet. I´m a little frustrated because it´s important to have to be able to communicate what God´s doing here in Costa Rica, but also to be able to communicate with family and friends.

Things have been going great lately. I have two new girls that I´m discipling; we´re studying the book of John together and beginning to understand how God makes disciples, along with how we can do so. They´re Kristal and Nati. Please continue to pray for my time with them and their-my growth in God´s word.

The above photo is from my trip to Nicaragua to renew my visa. It was a quick trip to a little surf town in the south of Nicaragua. It was a good trip, except when the bus broke down for an hour and a half...all together a great little break...learning the differences better cultures...hopefully I´ll have more photos to come...

The womens group is going well. The lady´s are very open and inviting. We´ve gone from having the group every other week to now having it every week...

The kids are crazy as normal in the precario. Still working with them, learning bible stories and breakfast programs...

The red light district is awesome. I saw Juan Carlos, a friend I´ve made and built confidence with, the other day. He´s going to get a new job (hopefully) and get back into the shelter. (You have to be clean of drugs and alcohol to get into the center) Juan Carlos continues to struggle with alcohol. Please continue to pray for him...I´m hoping to see him this Saturday! Praying to see him..at least!!

That´s all for now...stay tuned!!

No comments: