Well, as you know tomorrow is the big FINAL GAME for the World Cup Soccer Championship. It has been quite a big deal here in Costa Rica. It´s so much fun! The other day, I knew there was a goal because I could hear screaming next door! If Costa Rica ever makes it into the finals, I´m pretty sure people would quit their jobs so they could watch and cheer them on! It´s been a blast and makes me want to play soccer so much!
As for the ministry, we are preparing for Mother´s Day here because we´re going to have a big party. It will be a great opportunity to love the ladies well and share more of who Christ is.
My disciples and I are still going through John and tomorrow I have the opportunity to go to the beach with 2 of my ladies, so I´m praying it won´t rain, as it does every day!
God´s been up to A LOT because now we have other ladies from a community nearby asking us for help with their women´s group. Because we can only do few things with excellency and we don´t want to run ourselves dry, we´ve decided to start a leaders group, where other leaders can come and learn about the leadership of Christ, be encouraged, and share about what it means to be a leader...a Christ-like leader! I´m very excited about this as well.
God is good. I´m very happy to work for Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment