the next 6 weeks we will be studying with the ladies about the Holy Spirit and the Reign of God. We are hoping it will help women understand to focus less on the power of Satan and more on the freedom and almighty power of God.
we've started to do the leadership group every Thursday instead of every other week, so things have been a bit busy. It's totally worth it though. We have a man in our group named Carlos in his 50s maybe 60s (not sure) who just became a Christian a few weeks ago and is excited to grow and learn more!! We have our meeting at his house often.
THANKS TO GOD'S MONEY, given by supporters, this week a lady in our group, Alejandra, will start back her business of selling fish and chicken from her house. It's a step in the right direction towards her dream of opening up a butcher shop....I can honestly say I've never had such a dream :) , but I'm happy to help her get back on her feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment