I've been having some trouble with my blog; that's why it's taken so long to update. A lot has been going on! Here are some photos of our leadership group that we have every Thursday. It's been a great time and God is growing the group bigger and bigger! We are studying the life of Christ. We've just finished Jesus' time as a kid in the temple and we continue to learn more every week. It's amazing how much I learn by teaching...



Rainy season is coming to an end!!! Thank God!!! We have sunshine more which puts everyone in a better mood! God's been blessing me personally with the challenge of giving. Every other week or so I go through my cabinet to see what can be given to a family in need in our Bible study. God has blessed me with the opportunity to learn what it means when it says in the Bible that EVERYTHING is His.
My parents a here visiting which is always special, even though it makes me miss the states! This season has amazing food, fun, and special lattes!! YUMMY!
Now that I have figured out how to work my blog again (computer challenged me!) I hope to be updating more often!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment