Now that we've been renting our new place for a few months, I thought I should post some photos...I need someone to come decorate it because I have so many walls, and I'm not very creative!
The disadvantage to our place is that the bed base that we bought won't fit up the stairs so we're sleeping on the floor for the time being...like a camp out..
I love our downstairs because it has big windows which are great for light. It's a great gathering place to have people over and chat..
These are the evil stairs that make it impossible to put any large furniture upstairs...they're pretty though!
Our guess bedroom is ready for someone to come visit..we have our tv in this room. The curtains came with the house...
This is the bathroom. We have a wine colored toilet! I'd never seen one until our house..very interesting.
This is our kitchen. We're still working on organizing everything so it won't look so messy. I love how big it is!
This is our closet, where Chino and I keep all of our clothes and shoes...and junk:)
There's the tour...We're grateful for a beautiful house and food in the fridge:) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment