This week has been Holy Week here in Costa Rica. That usually means that everything is closed and everyone goes to the beach. Since my fiance and I are in the middle of support raising, getting away to the beach wasn't very much of an option, but it ended up being TOTALLY WORTH IT staying in San Jose. The beauty of everyone going to the beach: I'M NOT THERE!
I feel like sometimes I'm turning senile in my old age. I find myself cursing the traffic of the "big city" and dreaming of moving to a farm or something. I have never enjoyed living in San Jose like I have this week. No lines at the grocery store. No cars in the parking lot. No buses nor cars on the streets. I know everyone is off to vacation on the beach, but my vacation is here in the city!! I might just drive around for pleasure!
No comments:
Post a Comment