Wednesday, April 6, 2011
time with Gerlynn
This morning Gerlynn and I studied Psalms together. We've found a little hole in the wall diner where we can come before she has classes and hang out together. I wanted to talk about God being on our side and we studied Psalm 124. It has been such a challenge trying to disciple a 12 year old. I have no IDEA how I was when I was 12. She has a lot of trouble concentrating on what I'm saying. She's always looking around and has this blank look on her face. When I ask her a question, she always responses well so I know she's listening, it's just a lot different than working with adults. Lately, God has been continually putting on my heart that His word will not return void. His word will reach its purpose in His timing. We are only responsible to speak the truth. God does everything else. I don't know if Gerlynn is listening, but God's word is going out...that can't be so bad :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment