Well, my mom came last Tuesday and we headed with my fiance to Guanacaste, Costa Rica to find a place to get married. We found two great places but decided on Hotel Sugar Beach...here are some photos
August 20th looks like the wedding day and we're looking forward to it. We're also doing pre-marital counseling at church and with some missionary friends here in Costa Rica. The group at church gave us a "love plant" that we're suppose to take care of like our "new love." I'm scared to death for it to die because I have no green thumb and certainly don't want our "love to die"!! It's kind of funny.
Anyway, my Dad came a few days later after my mom and we enjoyed seeing more of the scenary of Costa Rica. It was great to see them because I miss them a ton!
Anyway, my fiance and I are support raising all this month, so pray that we will continue to raise the support to be here in Costa Rica.
More updates to come...be patient with me...I'm trying to update more often! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment